Breaking these rules may result in a referral to the principal.
- Always walk on the blacktop and concrete unless one participates in P.E. or has adult permission.
- Games that involve body contact, such as karate, kung fu, play fighting, chase games, etc., are prohibited. Students must keep their hands, feet, and other items to themselves at all times.
- Interrupting/disturbing other people’s games is not allowed.
- Return stray balls and play equipment to the rightful person.
- Play in appropriate areas and be visible to the yard supervisors during all recesses. For example, students should not play on the ramps, behind the auditorium, or around the two-story building, including the stairs.
- Practice rules of safety on the Big Toy and at the bars.
- Students are not to hang from hallway overhangs or supports nor walk on benches.
- Students are to remain on school grounds unless given adult permission.
- Jumping over fences for any reason is prohibited.
- Vulgar language/profanity will not be tolerated.
- All students shall freeze when the recess bell rings.
- All students shall walk directly to their designated area after hearing the Staff whistle.