Dear Crocker/Riverside Community,
Last year, thanks to our incredible community, we reached record breaking participation across our K-6th School! This year together, we can break records, work together in inspiring ways and raise over $30,000 for our School.
Now that’s exciting!
Why is participating in the Crocker/Riverside Annual Fund is so important?
Giving helps us thrive by:
- Sustaining our exceptional curriculum for students to meet their intellectual potential.
Giving drives our vision for the future by:
- Inspiring lifelong learning, advance knowledge, and strengthening our community
- Preparing and motivating our students for a rapidly changing world by instilling in them critical thinking skills, a global perspective, and a respect for core values of honesty, loyalty, perseverance, and compassion.
Giving is who we are:
- Our tradition of giving started 45 years ago with many of our community being proud alumni.
- That tradition continues today with 100% PTO and Faculty supporting our School
- Creating partnerships with our parents, staff, and community to create an environment where students are empowered to discover their strengths and to achieve their maximum potential.
For all of our learning—for all of Crocker/Riverside’s indelible sense of place—it is the people of this community who have shaped and transformed our lives. Grounded in the strength of this community, we have always joined together.
Be a part of our 100%!
We hope that you will consider maintaining or increasing your gift to Crocker/Riverside Annual Fund for 2019 – 2020. Gifts to the Crocker/Riverside Annual Fund are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Crocker/Riverside PTO is a 501c3. Tax ID #82-1722765
C/R 2019/2020 Annual Fund Chair
Aaron Rosenberg & Brianna Kalmykow, Anonymous, The Pierre Family, Anonymous, Chris Butterfield & Meredith Nikkel
Sarah & George Deukmejian, Matt Thuesen & Sarah
Citrin, Gerry & Patty Moore
David & Deanna Seeba, Michael & Joan Champ, David & Stacy Lopez
The Booms Family, DeVore-Puente Family, Giuseppe & Thea Zago, The Fugina Family
Reza & Sandra Fouladi, Stacy Lopez, Robin Kramer, Robert Cole
Amy & Che Geiser, Anna Vygodina, Chris & Anita
Anonymous, The Dobrinski Family, Keri Thomas & Joe Devlin
Michael & Jodi Rios, The Costarella Family, Anonymous
The Shanmugam Family, Tiffany Wright & Nathaniel Levine, The Austin Family
Josh & Sarah Dencklau, The Parents of Lila Clark, The Johl Family, Anna Molander, Natasha Martin, Victor Vasquez
Sarwar Afsar & Liliya Kamalova, Andrew & Lara
Skanchy, The Okano Family
Anonymous, Chyresse Hill, David & Shelley Brandenburger
The Williams Family, Sarah & Gino Sciandri, Sarah McKenzie
The Medford Family, Shaunda Cruz, Stan & Karen Shook Lapointe
Anonymous, Lena & Richard Andaya, Anonymous, Bill & Jane Collet
Kevin & Anne Marie Crilly, Laura Guggenheim, Beth Rader
The Rocha Family, Anonymous, Sharon
Yolanda & Jeffrey Marculescu, William & Susan Nixon
Anonymous, Angel Flores, Brian & Angelle Baldus
Colin & Clarissa Kamrin-Brown, Anonymous, Cassandra Reyes
Anonymous, Gerous Zepeda, The Hasimoto Family
Karin Winters & Brian McCollough, Anonymous, Katy & Alan Donato
Natalya Kozlova-Grunwald, Shirly Hom, Melissa Figueroa, Miaojuan Yu, Kimberly Buchholz, Chris Dougherty