Dear Crocker/Riverside Community,
Last year, thanks to our incredible community, we reached record breaking participation across our K-6th School! This year together, we can break records, work together in inspiring ways and raise over $30,000 for our School.
Now that’s exciting!
Why is participating in the Crocker/Riverside Annual Fund is so important?
Giving helps us thrive by:
- Sustaining our exceptional curriculum for students to meet their intellectual potential.
Giving drives our vision for the future by:
- Inspiring lifelong learning, advance knowledge, and strengthening our community
- Preparing and motivating our students for a rapidly changing world by instilling in them critical thinking skills, a global perspective, and a respect for core values of honesty, loyalty, perseverance, and compassion.
Giving is who we are:
- Our tradition of giving started 45 years ago with many of our community being proud alumni.
- That tradition continues today with 100% PTO and Faculty supporting our School
- Creating partnerships with our parents, staff, and community to create an environment where students are empowered to discover their strengths and to achieve their maximum potential.
For all of our learning—for all of Crocker/Riverside’s indelible sense of place—it is the people of this community who have shaped and transformed our lives. Grounded in the strength of this community, we have always joined together.
Be a part of our 100%!
We hope that you will consider maintaining or increasing your gift to Crocker/Riverside Annual Fund for 2019 – 2020. Gifts to the Crocker/Riverside Annual Fund are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Crocker/Riverside PTO is a 501c3. Tax ID #82-1722765
C/R 2019/2020 Annual Fund Chair
Michael Muse-Fisher, The Pierre Family, Chris Butterfield & Meredith Nikkel, The Fugina Family, Dave & Dawn Ulrickson, Paul & Robin Kramer, Glen Xiong, Kathleen Rosenberg, Anonymous, Jenn & Jeff Marks
The Cole Family, Reza & Sandra Fouladi, Ian & Jessica
Salvatore, Sarah Thuesen, The Zago Family, Scott Govenar & Gayle
Miller, Michael Champ
Patty & Gerry Moore, Robert McEntire, Amy & Che Geiser, Talia & Daniel Kaufman, Anonymous, Sarah & Josh Dencklau, Nathaniel Levine, Anonymous, Greg Clark & Laura Jensen, Anonymous, Chris & Anita Chao, The Shanmugam Family, The Lerner Family, Alison Newman, Sarah & George Deukmejian, Kevin & Mackenzie Yamamura, Thomas Miyagi
Jacey Cooper, Seiko Monahan, Shaunda Cruz, Katy & Alan Donato, Warren & Tina Kenzie, Shane & Tracey Medford, Sarah & Gabe Elert, Anonymous, Sarah & Tim Colwell, Brian Brown & Kacey Kamrin, Kim Sellards, Anonymous, Laura Chapman, Anonymous, Ellen Moore, Brian Hsu & Joanne Hsueh, Peter & Carrie Thomsen, Pieter Stroeve, Hou-Hsien Chiang, Irene Pambid, Deborah Cook, Min Lo, Diane & Bill Durston, The Tomkins Family
The Magagnini Family, Anonymous, Marissa Figueroa, Anonymous,
Jinnie Wong-Martinusen, Anonymous, Johnny & Susan Lim, Tobias
Barr & Anna Larsen, Anonymous, Lillian Lee, Andrea & Nathan
Affleck, Sunny McCall, Anonymous, Isble Family, Anonymous,
William & Susan Nixon, Yolanda & Jeffrey Marculescu, Cheryl
Schrader, Nicole Grany, TaNesa Sherman, Vanessa Maggio, Michelle