Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF) Application
Hello Crocker Families!
Recently the District sent out an email asking for families to fill out the School Funding Application.
Why should we fill it out you ask? Here are some great reasons!
- The forms help determine funding for the whole district (we always need funding!)
- The more forms filled out, the better chance of maximizing funding!
- It only takes about 5 minutes to fill it out (I’ve done it, it’s quick)
Crocker Received $35,000 last year as a direct result of these forms, and went towards student enrichment such as:
- Another class set of Chromebooks and a charging station
- Subscriptions for K-4th graders to Scholastic News
- Subscriptions for 5th & 6th graders to Time for Kids
- Planners for 4th-6th graders
- Several class sets of novels
- SIPPs material for our K and 1st
Here is what you need to do:
Fill out ONE application per household whether online or paper by October 31, 2020.
Include all children and adults living in the household.
Families who wish to complete the paper application that was mailed to their household may do so and return to your school’s front office.
If you have any questions, please email LCFFsupport@scusd.edu.
All families can complete the LCFF Application regardless of your income.
Thank you in advance!