All for Books
The All for Books fundraiser will be November 26-30 when we’ll be asking for loose change. Donate to earn a raffle ticket with a chance to win a new scholastic book!
The class that collects the most coins will win a Poster Party!
- Monday, November 26 is Penny Day!
- Tuesday, November 27 is Nickel Day!
- Wednesday, November 28 is Dime Day!
- Thursday, November 29 is Quarter Day!
- Friday, November 30 is Pocket Change Day!
Scholastic Book Fairs® then matches those monetary donations with
a donation of up to
$1 million in books from The Scholastic Possible Fund, which distributes books to
children through organizations such as the Kids In Need Foundation, Reader to Reader,
Inc., and the National Center for Families Learning.
All funds collected go directly towards books for the school! By
working together, we can
help connect kids with more books than ever before.