April 27, 2019
The money raised supports a breadth of educational programs for all Crocker/Riverside students including classroom enrichment, field trips, and music, science, computer, and arts programs. Funds raised at this year’s event will ensure that these programs can continue — and potentially even expand — next year!
Here are some key event details:
Date: Saturday, April 27th, 6-10pm at B’nai Israel Temple
Price: $35/person (goes up to $40/person on April 1). Scholarships are available.
What: Live and silent auctions, catered food and no-host bar (including margaritas!), Wall of Wine, raffle and other games, live music by local surf rock band, the Funicellos, and more fun than you can shake a stick at!
All proceeds benefit our students!
Since this is an adults-only event, childcare will be available at the school, provided by 4th R. You’ll be able to reserve your spot in advance on the event website, as well.
- $20 per child.
- Open from 5:45 – 10:15pm
- Dinner, games, and movies
- Kids encouraged to come in their PJs and bring blankets and pillows for the movie.
- Preschool age siblings welcome if they are potty trained
How can you help?
Donate an Auction Item
We are hoping that all of you can help to make this our most successful auction ever and ensure there are fabulous items for attendees to bid on. Some donation ideas:
- Donate a vacation home, timeshare points, airline miles or credit card points to be used toward a Live Auction vacation package.
- Donate tickets to anything at the Golden One Center.
- Donate a gift certificate for a Private Dinner for four or more at a great local restaurant.
- Donate a private party at your home or another location for a group. The parties are always hugely popular. Some examples from prior years include: The Crush Bus, Cornhole, Blind Vine and the Halloween Family Dance.
- Donate a tasting at one of your favorite wineries.
- Donate gift certificates to summer camps, gyms, or other fun kid friendly activities.
- Donate art, jewelry, sports memorabilia, or other specialty tangible items.
- Donate wine of $20.00 value or higher for our Wall of Wine.
- Donate funds directly to our auction to help complete baskets and Live Auction packages.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact Nancy Knowdell, the Donations Chair by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Konstella Directory.
For questions on family-hosted parties, please contact Seiko Monahan at email@example.com.
The importance of our Spring Social
Below are some facts about our current level of school funding from the district and why your support is critical to maintaining the school’s mission of academic excellence.
- The PTO covers over 50% of the school’s operating budget, excluding staff compensation.
- Out of 47 elementary schools in Sacramento, Crocker/Riverside is ranked last in spending by the school district.
- Your donation helps us maintain essential programs that are supported by the PTO including school wide enrichment, classroom support, music, art, and technology programs at Crocker/Riverside. All of the programs are 100% funded by the PTO.
Any support for Crocker/Riverside’s students and public education is greatly appreciated.
Your Sponsorship donation is tax deductible. Crocker/Riverside PTO is a 501c3 organization. Tax ID #82-1722765.
Thank you to the 2019 C/R Spring Auction “Surf’n Safari” Sponsors!
Official Wine Sponsor
Official Brewery Sponsor